Thursday, November 03, 2005


This is Halloween!!! I don't want to say that we rocked, but man... those are some good looking smurfs. We had a blast at our annual church Fall Festival. If you know me, this is my world series of holiday's.... I love to put alot of effort into dressing up. Kendall is obviously taking after myself. He loved being blue. He just kept running around all night (wait, that could have been because of all of the sugar though). Anyway, Jaz on the other hand, is not one to dress up, much less paint her whole face. Although reluctant, she admitted how much fun she had at the end of the night. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgias Maximus, Feline Esq. said...

Smurfette would be pleased.

November 04, 2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

You guys look great!!!
ashley and I didn't even dress up at all.

November 18, 2005 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home